6 Day Soulful Self-Discovery Womens Retreat
If you are feeling called to have a deeper connection to the divine Goddess within you so that you can appreciate your authenticity and expand your self-awareness, then join Conscious Evolution for 6 days of soulful awakening and self-discovery so that you will become the creator of your Universe by stepping into alignment with your soul.
Waking up to the stillness of the desert, as the sun slowly rises in the sky, casting a pink and orange glow over the desert, you notice the silence. Without the noise of the everyday hustle-and-bustle you get to let your hair down and feel the cool breeze of the morning sunrise over the desert landscape while sipping your coffee and feeling gratitude for the peaceful experience.
While immersing yourself in open-minded and sophisticated conversation to expand your mind, you already sense a belonging amongst the other women as you are able to feel the bonding of heart and soul…
…it’s just what you needed to restore your enthusiasm for life.
You know that you are amongst your tribe: sharing meals, laughing, crying and connecting is exactly what you desired for a reset so that you can emerge as the more vibrant you.
Soaking in the rhythm of nature and the energy of Joshua Tree, you allow your senses to become overwhelmed by the sounds, smells and tastes of each experience.
As the sun begins to set, you take a deep breath and close your eyes, letting the tranquility of the desert wash over you. You savor the silence, feeling free from the noise of the everyday grind. You’re grateful for this opportunity to unplug and focus on yourself. The starry night sky fills with millions of twinkling stars close enough to touch and wrap yourself in. The view is a reminder for you to live more authentically, laugh more, and to just live in the moment.
Discover what gets your blood pumping and soul jumping with other like-minded women so that you can infuse more vibrancy and adventure into your everyday life.
Let your hair down and speak to your soul through journaling, hiking, nature, fire ceremony and sound healing so that your ‘wild side’ can have the stage and you feel more authentic in your own skin.
Gain a better understanding of how to connect with other women through cacao ceremony, meal sharing and compassion so that you remember your brilliance and beauty to connect on a deeper level with women in your ‘tribe’.
This retreat is for you if:
- You crave spiritual growth and this idea creates excitement AND nervousness
- You love the idea of being vulnerable and supported in a group to speed up your healing process
- You are looking for ways to transform your relationship with yourself and others
- You finally know that healing the mind, body and spirit requires time for yourself to lean into your inner Goddess
- You love opening up to others while eating specially prepared vegan meals
- It’s time to embrace the power of self-awareness and change your life forever
- You are ready for a spiritual journey that can be the most rewarding experience of your life
- Creating a bond with nature and spirit is important for your authenticity
- You enjoy participating in group activities that create harmony and peace
Moderate Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before retreat start date.
- Remaining balance is due 30 days before the retreat start date.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to 30 days before your retreat start date.
- If you cancel 0-29 days before your retreat start date remaining balance is not refundable.
Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
Step into Authenticity
What Makes This Retreat Special
- A private and intimate sound bath experience right in the Villa
- Your very own on-site personal chef creating drool-worthy breakfast, lunch and dinner meals plus snacks and beverages (however this is an alcohol-free event)
- Indescribable views overlooking the Joshua Tree landscape
- Get blanketed under the darkness of the sky for a once-in-a-lifetime view of the stars during the New Moon
- Social-Media-worthy sunrises while sipping on palette-satisfying coffee and tea
- Commune with Cacao and Kava to find your inner Goddess
- Immerse yourself with like-minded souls in a spacious 4000 sq ft villa
- The sacredness and privacy of over 3 acres of energetic space to release and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
With two spacious dining rooms and chef-prepared meals, you will have the chance to unwind and connect with the other guests while eating high-vibrational, healthy food. No hustle and bustle. No kids or spouse. Just you and delicious food to nurture your palette and soul.
Our chef knows how to create a beautiful plate and soul-satisfying flavor combinations just for you. Sit back and relax – each meal is included so that you won’t have to lift a finger!
Have food requirements or needs? No problem! Just let me know and we will be sure to have your taste buds and needs covered.
Hi! My name is Sarah Joyce and I have a mission to help people release stored trauma that has been held in the body. I’ve experienced personal heartache and trauma. After a divorce, my entire world shattered around me and I fell into a deep depression. I developed a coping mechanism early on in life on how to compartmentalize all feelings so that I wouldn’t have to cope with what I was feeling. After becoming a Chicago Firefighter, I had to step into masculine energy to manage my job and the people I worked with in the firehouse. I never wanted to look weak or show emotions. Shoving down feelings became the norm for many years.
I then entered into another toxic relationship and slowly became a shell of myself. I was broken and felt I had nowhere to turn. The only choice I had was to face my fears, my trauma and my feelings. It was immensely scary.
All of these emotions that were held inside my cells were also causing physical symptoms that doctors couldn’t explain. I tried all types of allopathic and natural remedies. But nothing seemed to keep the symptoms at bay.
The Universe gave me direction and by sheer luck I discovered movement therapy by Human Garage. It has helped me to feel self-compassion, express my wants over needs, express my emotions and, most importantly, to release the stuck emotions.
As I discover hidden layers of myself, I have learned to forgive myself and situations. I can now move through the exercises and know that my physical body can represent my internal compass of love and joy.
I am excited to share my journey and practice with you and help you release the stress and anxiety of your everyday life.