5 Day Healing Wellness Retreat
Now it’s time to relax and unwind after your long trip! Head to the beach club where they will greet you with a welcome drink and beach towels. Take a load and feel the sea breeze, listen to the waves crashing and enjoy the stunning views of Tulum’s crystal clear blue Caribbean waters.
The team at Healing Body Energy are proud to say that they are here for you. This is a perfect time to seek the help and and healing that you have been wanting but never had the time to do. They ensure their clients safety by adhering to CDC guidelines, sanitation and disinfection procedures.
They take safety precautions seriously. They take your health extremely seriously and want you to be able to focus on your own healing and growth, and not on the worry of Covid-19.
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests.
- First aid kit available.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks available for clients.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 5 days before arrival.
- Yoga and meditation classes
- A healing massage therapy session
- Support before, during, and after retreat from the team
- Breathwork (pranayama) and energy healing workshops
- Private transportation to and from the airport
- 3 delicious and nutritious meals a day
- 4 nights accommodation
What Makes This Retreat Special
Temazcal is, in short, a sweat lodge or steam bath ceremony. But it’s much more than that! A temazcal ceremony combines elements of ancient Native American and Mesoamerican rituals to bring cleansing to your mind, body, and soul. Many writers and those who have experienced it, describe temazcal as a rebirthing experience.
The person responsible for the heating and handling of the volcanic stones used in the ceremony performs an energy cleaning to each of the participants through an aromatic smoke with copal, a natural resin that helps purify the body, the aura and the essence of people. This way, everyone enters the temazcal in neutral energy to begin the ritual in total harmony.
Once inside, between songs, prayers and herbal vaporizations, the ceremony takes place peacefully, allowing everyone to recognize themselves, connect with their ancestors and understand that their body is the earth, their blood is the water, their breath is the wind and their spirit is the fire. These four sacred elements are the ones that form human beings and that give the power of self-healing.
In this space, humans can be reborn. For every pain that afflicts the physical, emotional, or spiritual body, there is a healing treatment that integrates the four elements. It is a ritual that brings to life a continuous dialogue with nature and eases pains, fears, and sadness – the temazcal.
Benefits of a temazcal
Temazcal has proven to have many benefits. You might notice clearer skin and an improvement in weight loss efforts. Some other benefits include:
- Improvement of depression symptoms: thermal therapy on people with mild depression, found that thermal therapy might help improve symptoms depression.
- Removal of toxins from the body: these ceremonies are thought to help cleanse the body of toxins and impurities. Research shows that sweating has excellent potential in facilitating toxin removal.
Here are some tips to keep you healthy and safe and will allow you to make the most out of the experience:
- Make sure you are well hydrated because you’ll be sweating a lot and losing a lot of fluids through your skin. Some temazcal ceremonies involve tea drinking, which could help you to keep hydrated during the ceremony.
- Don’t participate if you have a condition that makes extreme temperatures dangerous to your health.
- Try and commit to the experience wholeheartedly because temazcals are stepped in ancient traditional rituals you might be unfamiliar with. Don’t let this deter you from enjoying the experience wholly, just follow the lead of your shaman or temazcalero.
- You might participate in a bathing suit so it’s better to not wear too many layers since you’ll likely be very hot.
- Don’t hesitate to stop at any point if the ceremony becomes uncomfortable for you. If the dome becomes too hot or you start to feel faint or lightheaded, inform the shaman or temazcalero and step out of the dome.
Additional spa treatments
- Deep tissue massage (90 minutes): Deep management of soft tissues and releasing tensions of all muscles of the body
- Lymphatic massage (90 minutes): Gentle massage that stimulates the natural drainage of the lymph.
- Relaxing with facial (90 minutes): Relaxing massage and soothing facial treatment with natural products.
- Traditional clay (90 minutes): Body treatment with clay from the area, with rejuvenating and analgesic properties for skin and hair.
- Antioxidant detox (90 minutes): Exfoliating body treatment with organic coffee and honey from the area.
- Maya: Ancestral massage inspired by ancient Mayan techniques, where the whole body is worked focus in the abdominal area reducing inflammation or constipation which helps improve the digestive system..
- Thai: Millenary floor massage, which wide stretching movements, through the body meridians releasing physical and emotional tension helping to restore balance.
- Kundalini Reiki
- Energetic massage
- Ayurvedic massage
- Biomagnetism therapy
- Ayurvedic reflexology
- Integrated therapies
- Sound therapy
- EFT tapping
- Akashic records
- Hatha yoga
- Mukta yoga
- Ashtanga yoga
- Kundalini yoga
- Ear candling
- Holistic nutritional coaching
- Biomagnetism bioenergy
- Prana vidya
- Ayurvedic therapy and treatment
- Tezmascal ceremony
- Couples soul healing
- Couples path to orgasmic bliss (holistic sexuality and Tantra)
- Trip to a cenote
- Snorkeling in coral reef at cenotes – 325 USD
Vale’s journey towards spiritual healing started in 2014 during her travels through Bali, Nepal, Thailand, and India. There, she was introduced to the practices of yoga, meditation, Reiki, and Ayurveda, through which she discovered a new concept of life and wellbeing. Her travels led her to Mexico, where in 2019 she took her yoga teacher training in Satya Vinyasa and later in creative Vinyasa. In 2021, she became an official Reiki master and was certified in Akashic Records Reading. All these practices help her every day to connect to her essence.