3 Day Inner Expansion Wellness Retreat
Embark on a journey of silent self-discovery with a licensed psychotherapist and learn to hear your inner voice through meditation, yoga, and focused learning.
The goal of this retreat is to help you reconnect to your soul. To restore your innate ability to handle life’s situations and be happy. The chatter of the mind and the busyness of life gets in the way.
In this retreat, you will learn how to find your center and stay there so that life a flow and you are living life vibrantly, intentionally, and joyfully.
Weekend Retreat with Psychospiritual education, meditation, yoga and silence. Reconnect to your true self. Gain tools to apply in your everyday life.
This retreat is for you to deeply relax into yourself and discover the innate wisdom and power within you.
Four components are utilized to do this:
1. Education, helps you understand what you do that keeps you stressed, fearful, and stuck. Learn a step-by-step method to help you through life’s difficult situations.
2. Meditation helps you touch the core of who you are and include stillness and perspective in your life.
3. Mindfulness and awareness practices to help you expand your awareness and perception.
4. Restorative yoga helps your body relax so you can feel comfortable in your own skin and in your life.
This weekend is designed for you to find balance and create a connection to the whole of who you are. You live mainly in your mind and forget about the body and soul. In these three days, you will get to settle into your body and touch your core, your soul. You will learn to live from your soul and have your mind and body follow. This is done through education, practice, meditation, mindfulness, and Restorative yoga.
Go home with the tools to continue this journey toward a balanced, relaxed, and fulfilled life.
Each activity that is done in this retreat is to enhance your understanding of yourself and to help you include more of who you are. You will not just do activities but also learn what to do so that you can continue to practice and expand after the retreat. This retreat is a jumpstart for you to live an abundant, joyful life. Everything you need is in you, I hope to convince you of that and show you how true that really is.
- Psychospiritual groups where you will learn and practice techniques to help quiet the mind
- Restorative yoga to help your body relax
- Meditation to practice connecting to the present moment
- Exercises to practice how to connect to your soul
Moderate Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 1-0 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-0 days before retreat start date.
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to the day before your retreat start date.
The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
What Makes This Retreat Special
This retreat is designed to not only relax and rejuvenate you but also to teach you the skills to remain in this state in your everyday life.
Experience mindfulness and awareness exercises along with psychospiritual understanding to help you learn to deal with life’s situations with ease and clarity. Leave the retreat with the tools needed to bring calm and peace into your life.
The Mindbrand retreat is facilitated by a Licensed Psychotherapist, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Certified Breathwork practitioner, Level One Certified Zen Yoga Instructor, and Certified Restorative Yoga Instructor, Debbie Gottlieb.
She is excited to take you on your journey of self-discovery. Her vision is to help you reconnect to your innate strength and wisdom and create your best life.
She believes that every person can! By doing so, you not only pave the path to your success, you inspire and lead the next generation to do the same.