7 Day Women's Wellness, Spiritual Healing Retreat
This Hawaii-based seven-day retreat for personal transformation will bring love and zest for life into your very being. It has been designed to help you become your best self and expose you to everything that life has to offer.
Enjoy seven days of healing, empowerment, and liberation.
Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw, Dairy-free
Getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and reconnecting with the natural world and your true nature.
At our one-of-a-kind boutique center, you’ll be well-fed in every way thanks to hosts who carefully plan retreats to meet the needs and goals of our guests. A hearty gourmet vegetarian dinner and a Welcoming and Intention Setting Conversation kick off your retreat.
Our daily schedule includes a group session with Master Coach Ange Arbuckle that lasts two to three hours. Our clients rave about our mouthwatering gourmet world fusion plant-based vegetarian breakfast and lunch menu.
You are free to go to some of the most beautiful places in the afternoon, relax on a beautiful beach, or get some one-on-one healing and coaching sessions. Our guests also receive a unique present and a retreat journal.
The retreat includes all taxes, three delectable vegetarian meals per day, yoga under the stars, heart circle sessions, airport transfers, and daily beach transfers. Because our groups are typically not very large, the teachers have more time to spend with guests.
The majority of retreats will accommodate 7-12 guests.
You’ll be able to:
Recognize between the voice of dread and love
Have lucidity in your motivation
Flash your inward fire
Recuperate injuries from a long time ago.
Learn what true fulfillment means to you.
We hope you will join us on a spiritual transformation journey that will change your life.
Free Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 1-0 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-0 days before retreat start date.
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to the day before your retreat start date.
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
What Makes This Retreat Special
This is a chance to heal from the inside out and bring about change that lasts. We will hold workshops on how to create from abundance, clarify your soul’s purpose, and remove any spiritual obstacle with beautiful accommodations with ample space for exploration, hiking, swimming, and hammock relaxation.
Enjoy tropical fruits like dragon fruit, mango, pineapple, and papaya. Eat hearty vegetarian fare that has been lovingly prepared.
- Day 1: Reach Hawaii on time. In paradise, unwind and relax. Dinner at sunset and the opening reception.
- Day 2: Meditation Instruction Workshop. A leisurely afternoon swim Later in the afternoon, a relaxing massage is an option.
- Day 3: Take a trip to the North Shore for a swim at a waterfall and an island tour in the afternoon.
- Day 4: Morning yoga that is gentle. Circle the group. Swim in the afternoon at Makaha Beach.
- Day 5: Workshop on “Being and Doing Energy” and a group circleMassage with Minori as an option. Available energy in the early evening.
- Day 6: Take a morning dolphin swim. Relaxing in paradise in the afternoon. Gentle yoga At The Monkey Pod, dine out.
- Day 7: A morning to unwind, enjoy, and BEFinal meeting at 10 a.m. Airport pickup from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our innovative agroforestry garden revitalizes the soil and provides us with an abundance of native staple foods. Biologically sustainable and diverse, it contributes to our island’s mission for food security.
In addition to the bounty from the agroforestry garden, you can also enjoy fresh, organic food that we grow in our vegetable garden and fruit orchards around the property.
Hi, I’m Kristine and I’m originally from Armenia, but now living in Spain. After obtaining a Ph.D. and being in the academic field, I took a break from the corporate world to travel without even thinking that would change my entire life. It was when I started my spiritual journey. In Thailand and India, I studied different spiritual modalities. I’m a Yoga Teacher (200 hrs Yoga Alliance Certification), Reiki practitioner (Level 1 & 2) Breathwork Facilitator, Bio Development facilitator and active meditations facilitator. At the Wat Paa Sang Tham temple in Thailand) I practiced meditation (vipassana, anapanasati). I am specialized in Trauma Healing (PSTD) as a Breathwork coach and work in that field.
Maui Eco Retreat is built upon land known by the Ancient Hawaiians as the “resting place of mature souls.” Your exclusive, eco-conscious paradise away from big hotels, Maui Eco Retreat has been a leader of ecotourism since its founding in 1998.
Here you will find refuge from the hustle and bustle of the modern world: reconnect with nature, find inner peace, awaken your eco-soul, and simply relax. Where your vacation becomes a transformation
We welcome you as your hosts. We are a couple that has lived in Hawaii since 1985 and our names are Kutira and Raphael.
We are proud to announce that we have a legal Bed & Breakfast permit from the County of Maui, so we can officially welcome you to our special place, Kahua O’Malio – A Place of Happiness and Pleasure.
We have been involved with this sacred land since 1988 when we first bought it.
At that time, it was just a piece of the jungle with no roads, no water, no electricity, mostly weeds and no support from the county.
Up to this day, it remains secluded and “off the grid”. After more than thirty years and with great vision, perseverance, and many volunteers and students, we created a place that brings happiness and joy and awakens a much-needed awareness of cultivating sustainability.
We host conscious eco-travelers, as well as people from all over the world who come to study the art of Embodied Spirituality and Sustainability.
Generally, we strive to maintain a meditative space. If we are able to do so while hosting your wonderful family, we would love to, based on age, space, and location of your vacation rental
What's Included In This Package
- Wifi connection
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation classes
- Daily pranayama classes
- 3 daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 30 minute massage
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Specialized workshops
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Luggage storage
What's Not Included In This Package
- Travel insurance
- Flights costs
- Visa fee
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Additional treatments