5 Day Luxury Yoga, Healing & Breathwork Retreat in San Diego, US
Vipassana & Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Nidra Yoga, Kriya Yoga, General Yoga
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic, Raw, Dairy-free, Diabetic-friendly, Nut-allergy-friendly
FREE Gift (if you book with BookRetreats.com)
- Complimentary service
- Exclusive Book Retreats Curated Playlists To Set The Mood For Your Self-Practice
- 3 Day Transformational Online Retreat ($200 Value)
Free Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 1-0 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-0 days before retreat start date.
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to the day before your retreat start date.
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
What Makes This Retreat Special
- Highly experienced teachers
- Daily hatha yoga workshops outdoors
- Clear your mind and move energy with breath-work
- All levels welcome (no yoga experience required)
- Upscale breakfast and lunch dinner daily
Coming back to myself
(Healings/ sessions are subject to change)
The healer will arrive at the Hotel at 11:00 am. She will be giving you a combination session of Satay Yoga Chakra Activation, Creative Vinyasa, Power Vinyasa, Yin/ Yan, and Slow Flow. Chakra breathing breath- work.
After your yoga session, you will have a Reiki with Sound Healing ceremony Connect with a special intention while you receive healing energy from Reiki and a sound bath with Tibetan Bowls. Be guided in a loving journey to reconnect with your ancestors.
Energy medicine aims to help the flow of energy and remove blocks in a similar way to acupuncture or acupressure. Improving the flow of energy around the body can enable relaxation, relieve pain, speed healing, and reduce other symptoms of illness.
5:00 pm Craniosacral therapy session
This therapy withholds energetic and physical elements that help achieve balance.
This is reached by stimulating the irrigation of the spinal and brain liquid through the cranial, sacrum, and coccyx bones, relieving stress and pain.
The therapy is a gentle, non-invasive, hands-on healing modality that focuses on the wave-like rhythmic pulse that goes through the entire body. This therapy stems from osteopathy, which is an approach that emphasizes the role of the musculoskeletal system in health and disease.
The practitioner notes what he or she perceives at selected points on the body and in the craniosacral system (the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord), as well as the client’s attitude and intentions. The goal of craniosacral therapy is to help get rid of restrictions in this system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system
InterContinental San Diego, an IHG Hotel
MODERN WATERFRONT HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO
What's Included In This Package
- Wifi connection
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation classes
- Daily pranayama classes
- 3 daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 30 minute massage
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Specialized workshops
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Luggage storage
What's Not Included In This Package
- Travel insurance
- Flights costs
- Visa fee
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Additional treatments
How to get there (flights, airport transfers, buses, trains)
Book your flight to San Diego International Airport (SAN).