5 Day Flow Yoga & Wellness Retreat in Maui, Hawaii
General Yoga, Nidra Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Vipassana & Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Free Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 1-0 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-0 days before retreat start date.
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to the day before your retreat start date.
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
What Makes This Retreat Special
- 3 farm-to-table vegan meals made daily with fresh locally sourced
- Morning Yoga + Daily Gong
- Reiki Restoratives + Sound
- Yin Yoga
- Evening Meditation with Sound Healing
- Heart Chakra Reiki Healing Attunement
Diana ERYT 500, Ayerveda Practicioner
Diana has been teaching Vedic and kirtan chanting, hatha yoga, vinyasa and meditation since 2003, with a foundation in Advaita Vedanta, Asthanga Yoga and Iyengar Yoga. She is also an Ayurvedic practitioner who teaches and guides people in healthy Ayurvedic living. Her personal yoga asana practice is dynamic, restorative and therapeutic, and is deeply influenced by the Iyengar method and her teacher Sri Louise. She is currently working towards gaining an Iyengar Level I & II certification under the mentor-ship of Senior Iyengar yoga teacher Holly Walk Kostura. Diana believes yoga, meditation and Ayurveda are available to anyone—young or old, rich or poor, religious or non-religious. She says that however you identify, yoga, meditation and Ayurveda can bring you into balance and well-being.
Jenna sees Yoga as a path that shows us how. Jenna says, “I want my community to know that I didn’t grow up spiritual or even healthy. In fact, you could say it was the total opposite.” But a bad breakup and the loss of a close friend woke Jenna up. As a safe space to process her grief, someone recommended yoga. Evenings that were previously spent at bars trying to escape pain, slowly transformed to early morning yoga and meditation classes. Jenna began to reawaken her natural well being and joy. Excess weight and grief began to shed, and her natural glow retrurned. The regular yoga routine brought steady empowerment and eventually led Jenna to India on a path of deeper self-discovery. It was there she learned Traditional Hatha Yoga and meditation; and most importantly, self-love. After six months of travel and self-exploration, Jenna returned with a sense of renewal and a deep desire to share this path of empowerment with others.
Private Room and Bathroom
A beautiful environment for healing, rejuvenation, personal growth, and inner peace
Our beautiful grounds and gathering spaces can host a variety of occasions and accommodate a number of groups. Whether you need a quiet place to co-create or you’re looking to celebrate a milestone, it would be our honor to be your host.
What's Included In This Package
- Wifi connection
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation classes
- Daily pranayama classes
- 3 daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 30 minute massage
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Specialized workshops
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
- Luggage storage
What's Not Included In This Package
- Travel insurance
- Flights costs
- Visa fee
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Additional treatments